This text draws together Egyptological advances in our understanding of the cult of Ra, from the 3rd Millennium BC to the Roman conquest of Egypt and the rise of Christianity. It explores Egyptian sources for the character of Ra, his pivotal role in creation, and the way in which Egyptians expressed the world as physical matter unfurling from the sun. The core of the book focuses on on the epicentre of the cult: the temple of Ra at Iunu.
About Animal Deities
Animal Deities is about human spiritual belief systems as documented by anthropologists and archeologists.
- He called up Birds Yakushi goddess of the Dawn (Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko) (2000) ISBN: 4044155135 [Japanese Import]
- The Goddess Sekhmet: Psycho-Spiritual Exercises of the Fifth Way
- Ladies GANESHA HEAD Flowy Tank Top, Large Dark Grey
- Fashion Risks Women’s Goddes Dolman Sleeve Boat Neck Short Dress Animal Print
- Animism, the Seed of Religion