This text draws together Egyptological advances in our understanding of the cult of Ra, from the 3rd Millennium BC to the Roman conquest of Egypt and the rise of Christianity. It explores Egyptian sources for the character of Ra, his pivotal role in creation, and the way in which Egyptians expressed the world as physical matter unfurling from the sun. The core of the book focuses on on the epicentre of the cult: the temple of Ra at Iunu.
About Animal Deities
Animal Deities is about human spiritual belief systems as documented by anthropologists and archeologists.
- This Is Not a Ghost Dance
- Anansi Brings Stories to the World: Children’s Fables From West Africa
- “Animal-Headed Gods” Print (Canvas 24×36)
- Titan’s Curse, The (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3)
- Apple Iphone 5 5S Flip Case Horned Deity Black that is Hand Drawn Scary with beard On a stone wall IMAGE ID 35058018by Liili Customized Premium Deluxe Pu Leather generation Accessories HD Wifi 16gb 32gb Luxury Protector Case