This text draws together Egyptological advances in our understanding of the cult of Ra, from the 3rd Millennium BC to the Roman conquest of Egypt and the rise of Christianity. It explores Egyptian sources for the character of Ra, his pivotal role in creation, and the way in which Egyptians expressed the world as physical matter unfurling from the sun. The core of the book focuses on on the epicentre of the cult: the temple of Ra at Iunu.
About Animal Deities
Animal Deities is about human spiritual belief systems as documented by anthropologists and archeologists.
- King Silk Art 100% Handmade Embroidery Mixed Group Feng Shui Brown Mane Horse Silhouette Chinese Print Framed Wildlife Animal Painting Gift Oriental Asian Wall Art Décor Artwork Hanging Picture Gallery 34130WFG
- Animal Farm, 50th Anniversary Edition
- Spyderco Tatanka G-10 Black Plain Edge Knife
- Tenaya Tatanka Climbing Shoe – Men’s White/Orange, 11.0
- Egyptian Snake Goddesses Decorative Sculptural Home Gallery Wall Shelf (Xoticbrands)