RJ461 – Celtic Horse Epona Necklace – Solid Pewter. Celtic, Zoomorphic, Horse Design. This necklace is hand cast in solid, lead free, jeweler’s pewter. The design was taken from Bain and is a wonderful Celtic, zoomorphic tryptic. The chain is stainless steel and 24 inches long. This is a light necklace that goes with any style clothing. The actual disc is 7/8″. Please see our other Celtic Horse pieces, including matching earrings. There is also a larger version of this as a “pendant” necklace. Pictures include a shot of the necklace and chain as well as a close up of the necklace pendant. Only one necklace is included.
About Animal Deities
Animal Deities is about human spiritual belief systems as documented by anthropologists and archeologists.
- The Story of Painting: From Cave Painting to Modern Times
- Frieze of Stags, 15,000 BC, Prehistoric Art, Cave painting, Lascaux Caves, France Poster Print (18 x 24)
- This Is Not a Ghost Dance
- Anansi Brings Stories to the World: Children’s Fables From West Africa
- “Animal-Headed Gods” Print (Canvas 24×36)