RJ461 – Celtic Horse Epona Necklace – Solid Pewter. Celtic, Zoomorphic, Horse Design. This necklace is hand cast in solid, lead free, jeweler’s pewter. The design was taken from Bain and is a wonderful Celtic, zoomorphic tryptic. The chain is stainless steel and 24 inches long. This is a light necklace that goes with any style clothing. The actual disc is 7/8″. Please see our other Celtic Horse pieces, including matching earrings. There is also a larger version of this as a “pendant” necklace. Pictures include a shot of the necklace and chain as well as a close up of the necklace pendant. Only one necklace is included.
About Animal Deities
Animal Deities is about human spiritual belief systems as documented by anthropologists and archeologists.
- Yucky Worms: Read and Wonder
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Fly Guy
- [(Ecstasy, Ritual and Alternate Reality: Religion in a Pluralistic World)] [Author: Felicitas D. Goodman] published on (March, 1992)
- By Felicitas D. Goodman – Ecstasy, Ritual, and Alternate Reality: Religion in a Pluralistic (Second Printing) (1989-01-06) [Paperback]
- Walking in Light: The Everyday Empowerment of a Shamanic Life