CAVE OF FORGOTTEN DREAMS, a breathtaking new documentary from the incomparable Werner Herzog (Encounters at the End of the World, Grizzly Man), follows an exclusive expedition into the nearly inaccessible Chauvet Cave in France, home to the most ancient visual art known to have been created by man. One of the most successful documentaries of all time, CAVE OF FORGOTTEN DREAMS is an unforgettable cinematic experience that provides a unique glimpse of pristine artwork dating back to human hands over 30,000 years ago — almost twice as old as any previous discovery.
About Animal Deities
Animal Deities is about human spiritual belief systems as documented by anthropologists and archeologists.
- OOFAYZBL 1pc Blue Silver Iridescent Colorful Temporary Metallic Tattoo Elephant with Cloud Deity God Monkey BLS-004
- What Is Paleolithic Art?: Cave Paintings and the Dawn of Human Creativity
- Gods and Goddesses of Old Europe, 7000-3500 B.C.: Myths, Legends and Cult Images by Marija Gimbutas (1974-02-04)
- Anansi and the Pot of Beans (Story Cove)
- Why Mosquitoes Buzz in People’s Ears: A West African Tale